Our fosters are the entire foundation of our rescue. Fosters offer space in their homes to host and help our dogs on their journey from shelter to forever home. Join our foster family today!
We have volunteer opportunities year-round, as well as during our annual fundraiser season. A wide variety of skilled volunteers work together to make House of Hope run smoothly.
Use the button to donate directly to our mission, or check out our wish lists and links below!
In addition to monetary donations, we also accept supplies for our foster dogs. You can contact us for a mailing address or to coordinate pick up/drop off.
– Metal Dog Crates (42″ or larger)
– Blankets, Bathmats, Large Towels
– Adult & Puppy Food (Purina Pro Plan chicken, but all donated food will be put to use)
– Treats – Biscuits, Pig Ears, Cow Hooves, Freeze Dried Treats
– Stainless steel bowls
– Flat-backed buckets
– Heartworm and Flea/Tick Preventative
– Durable toys – kongs, tennis balls
– Dog Beds – plush OR raised
– Dish soap, laundrey detergent, paper towels, Nature’s Miracle
We also accept gift cards to Petsmart, Petco, Concord Pet, Chewy, Walmart, etc