Award winning cuddler and companion!!!!
- Name: Raider
- Gender: Male
- Age/Weight: 6 Years, 46 lbs
- Breed: Possible Lab/Pointer Mix??
- Heartworm Status: Negative
- Medications/Injuries: None
Temperament and Compatibility:
- Good with People: Yes! He loves people!
- Good with Children: Adores children!
- Good with Other Dogs: Raider can get along with dogs with careful introductions and monitoring! He was without food and starving before he was rescued, so he has a few needs to ensure he knows he will always be fed and have a full belly! If you ask him, he would probably prefer to be the only doggo and get all the love/cuddles!
- Good with Cats: Great with cats!
- Other Animals: Unknown
Training and Behavior:
- House Trained: Needs a potty break in about 4-5 hours during the day. Can sleep through the night and then potty in the morning..
- Crate Trained: Yes – barks some when he realizes you are home because he can’t wait to see you!
- Leash Trained: Excellent on the leash. A little timid in new spaces and looks to his person/people for reassurance
- Favorite toy/activity: Cudding!
- Energy Level: Low
- Travel well? Yes