Join now to help HOH every time you shop!
What is iGive?
iGive empowers members to shop and give back to their favorite causes for free. Over the past 20 years, they have donated over 9 million dollars to over 30,000 causes and charities.
How Does It Work?
iGive is essentially a store rebate program where iGive members have the opportunity to donate their rebate to their chosen cause. iGive receives compensation beyond the posted donation amounts, and many stores pay to advertise on their site. They manage with a streamlined overhead, and use of the best in automated systems to provide their members and causes with this free service.
When iGive members shop via their special links, an “iGive Cookie” is assigned to your browser. This tells the store, “Here is an iGive Member” using a meaningless member ID number. The store reports back with this number and the purchase amounts so they can calculate the donation to your cause. iGive.com never has access to any payment information.
Ways to Use iGive:
- Clicking on a store link directly from iGive.com or iGive.com/mobile sites. (You must be logged in)
- Installing the iGive Button and shopping online as you normally would (for more info: iGive Button – How It Works)
- Shopping via the iGive App for iPhone, iPad or Android (visit the App Store and search “iGive” – free)
- Shopping through links in the iGive member Newsletters
- For faster shopping, create your own list of favorite stores on your iGive member home page under My Stores.
If you are more visual – you may be interested in viewing our 5 minute Shopping Video